Efficiency and a strong focus on customer service will only take you so far as a leading provider of Advanced Apprenticeships. Equally important is the ability to set and deliver the highest possible standards of teaching, learning and assessment – and that’s where your talents will come into their own. You will manage and develop a portfolio of electrical and related courses, working closely with subject matter experts and awarding organisations to identify improvements and champion the learner voice at every opportunity. You will also support teaching and assessment staff, help create robust teaching and assessment standards, review quality performance and contribute to the effective marketing and promotion of our products.
What we’re looking for
- Degree-level teaching or assessment qualification
- Ideally a qualified electrician (NVQ Level 3, recognised apprenticeship or equivalent
- Experience of curriculum design
- Successful teaching or assessment experience such as recent Ofsted Grade 2 or above
- A track record of improving standards of teaching and assessment
- First-class communication, organisational and team skills
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension SchemeLife Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
DAY, DATE, MONTH
Home-based, with travel