Curriculum Manager Literacy and Numeracy
There’s more to our leadership than the effective teaching of technical skills. We also provide strong literacy and numeracy support to ensure that our apprentices get the most out of their apprenticeship experience. Join us as Curriculum Manager and as our ‘champion’ for literacy and numeracy skills, you will have a significant impact on the quality of teaching and assessment and the development of the curriculum. This will involve more than just engaging learners and supporting the Delivery Team to embed literacy and numeracy skills. You will also support Regional Business Managers and Functional Skills Tutors, explore ways to improve delivery models and develop robust quality assurance procedures to ensure optimal performance standards at all times.
What we’re looking for
- Degree-level teaching or assessment qualification
- Qualified Assessor (D32, D33, A1 or TAQA, D34, V1 or IQA)
- Ideally experience of apprenticeship programmes
- Experience of curriculum design
- Successful teaching or assessment experience for literacy and numeracy qualifications, e.g. recent Ofsted Grade 2 or above
- A track record of improving standards of teaching and assessment
- First-class communication, organisational and team skills
- Driving licence and use of a car
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- Company Car
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Friday 17 August
Home-based, with travel