Curriculum Manager Literacy and Numeracy
What we’re looking for
- Degree-level teaching or assessment qualification
- Qualified Assessor (D32, D33, A1 or TAQA, D34, V1 or IQA)
- Ideally experience of apprenticeship programmes
- Experience of curriculum design
- Successful teaching or assessment experience for literacy and numeracy qualifications, e.g. recent Ofsted Grade 2 or above
- A track record of improving standards of teaching and assessment
- First-class communication, organisational and team skills
- Driving licence and use of a car
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- Company Car
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.