Curriculum Manager MES and Related
Are you passionate about setting standards of teaching and assessment? Can you work well with subject matter experts to identify and implement course improvements? Then you could fit in perfectly at JTL. As Curriculum Manager, you will drive the development and success of a portfolio of MES and related courses. This will involve working closely with technical experts to improve course content and champion the learner voice at every opportunity. You will also support teaching and assessment staff, help create robust teaching and assessment standards, review quality performance and contribute to the effective marketing and promotion of our products.
What we’re looking for
- Degree-level teaching or assessment qualification
- Ideally an Advanced Craft in Plumbing, Water Regulations and Unvented Systems OR Heating & & Ventilation Industrial Commercial qualified
- Experience of curriculum design
- Successful teaching or assessment experience such as recent Ofsted Grade 2 or above
- A track record of improving standards of teaching and assessment
- First-class communication, organisational and team skills
- Driving licence and use of a car
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- Company Car
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Friday 17 August
Home-based, with travel