Head of Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
Leadership matters at JTL – and not just of the intellectual and professional variety. We’re looking for a Head of Quality who can inspire and engage others, set exceptional standards of performance and get the entire business behind the pursuit of bold operational and strategic goals. Does that sound like you? Then you could now lead the development and delivery of our Quality of Teaching, Learning and Assessment strategy. In addition to managing existing products and quality standards, you will influence new product development, drive process efficiency and ensure that our offerings always remain innovative, cost-effective and fit for purpose.
What we’re looking for
- A degree-level teaching or assessment qualification
- Ideally an apprenticeship or advanced craft qualification in electrical, heating, ventilation or plumbing
- Experience of curriculum design
- Extensive successful teaching or assessment experience
- The credibility and confidence to lead our adoption of new learning technologies
- A track record of improving teaching and assessment standards
- Strong line-management experience
- First-class interpersonal and presentation skills
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us to create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- Company Car
- 25 days’ paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health Check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Friday 17 August
Home-based, with travel