As an experienced quality assurance professional, you know better than anyone the importance of monitoring, measuring and continuously improving business processes, procedures and systems. But if you want to add an entirely new level of impact and influence to your role, it’s time to join JTL. As an IQA Officer you will do more than report on the effectiveness of what we do: you will make recommendations for improvements, develop action plans and see them right through to completion. That means engaging with colleagues…collating information…codifying standards…and using your expertise to promote a culture of quality and continuous improvement right across the business.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to A Level, NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Proven knowledge and experience of quality assurance systems and procedures
- Ideally some experience as an auditor and a working knowledge of the ISO9001 standard
- Knowledge of the Common Inspection Framework and Work Based Learning would be an advantage
- Good interviewing, presentation and observational skills
- Good IT skills
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Friday 17 August
Home-based, with travel