Few environments change faster than the building services engineering sector. New technologies, evolving regulation and emerging customer needs all demand constant innovation in the training products we offer to businesses and the apprentices they need. That’s why you’ll play a vital role as a Product Manager. In addition to managing a portfolio of JTL training products, you will identify and assess new product opportunities by engaging with customers and developing new product propositions and specifications. It’s all about keeping our expertise relevant, focused and fit for purpose as we develop the scope and scale of our business.
What we’re looking for
- Educated to degree level or with comparable professional experience
- Experience of product or project management within a product development environment
- Ideally some experience working in a training or educational environment
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Entrepreneurial flair and the ability to both see and develop new opportunities.
- Driving licence and use of a car Driving licence and use of a car
What’s in it for you?
At JTL, we believe that our success should be shared with the people who help us create it.
That’s why rewarding our employees properly for the contribution they make matters to us.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Generous Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full BUPA Health check
- Eye care discount
- My JTL Rewards staff discount scheme
- Generous corporate wear allowance
- Gym membership discount scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Free occupationally relevant training
- Financial support towards occupationally relevant qualifications
JTL is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all its employees to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Friday 17 August
Home-based, with travel